Booking and Info
To book we ask that you read the information below and then you call us to provide details of riders':
- Ability - see our levels.
We ask that you call and provide these details, as this also give us the opportunity to discuss any questions you may have. If we don't answer please leave a message with the relevant information and we will call you back as soon as we can. During busy periods calls are returned at the end of the day.
If you are based abroad please email us with the above information.
Should you be making a booking on behalf of someone else we ask for confirmation that they have read all the information below.
- Due to a number of last minute calculations we have had to implement a 24 hour cancellation policy. This will be a charge of 80% of the total cost.
- We are unable to guarantee riders will get onto the beach, especially during peak season. During this time we recommend a morning ride, working around the tide times. We are happy to discuss this with you.
- Our rides focus on both horse and rider enjoying the ride. We use neck straps to help riders maintain their balance and will ask riders to hold on to these to ensure horses are comfortable.
- If we feel it is required we will use a lead rope or as we call them 'safety nets'.
- The pace you are able to go will depend on our assessment during the ride.
- Our rides can be of mixed ability groups and guidance is given as you ride.
- We have a weight limit of 16 stone/101kg/224lbs.
- We can take riders from 6 years old.
- All our horses are trained to English aids. If you have ridden western or another style please note this can be very different.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the ride to allow time to get organised.