To book we will require details of riders' heights, weights and experience (please see rider ability below). We ask that you call us and provide these details, as this also give us the opportunity to discuss any questions you may have. If we don't answer please leave a message with the relevant information and we will call you back as soon as we can.
If you are based abroad please email us with the above information.
BEGINNER: Ranges from a rider with no experience up to someone who is comfortable and has control at the walk and/or trot but has limited experience trotting.
NOVICE: A rider who is in control and comfortable at the walk and trot but has limited experience trotting/cantering.
INTERMEDIATE: A rider who is in control and balanced in all paces - able to do rising trot and two point canters.
EXPERIENCED: A rider who is riding regularly or has ridden a lot but not in the past couple of years. Comfortable riding in English saddle.
ADVANCED: All of the above with having also competed and is use to riding a variety of horses. Ability to handle a spirited horse in open country.
- We are unable to guarantee riders will get onto the beach, especially during peak season. During this time we recommend a morning ride, working around the tide times. We are happy to discuss this with you.
- Our rides can be of mixed ability groups and guidance is given as you ride.
- Our rides focus on both horse and rider enjoying the ride. We use neck straps to help riders maintain their balance and will ask riders to hold on to these to ensure horses are comfortable. If required we will also use leap ropes or as we call them 'safety nets' for children and novice riders.
- We can take riders from 4 years old.
- We have a weight limit of 16 stone/101kg/224lbs.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the ride to allow time to get organised.